Doberman Nylon Police Lead 3/4″x78″(2mm on 2m)-Police Leash
This leash can quickly become answer to all your leash needs (probably beside long tracking line) in any weather.
Nylon dog lead for training two length adjustable.
nylon dog lead size: 3/4 inch on 7 foot (2.0 cm on 210.0 cm)
Here are just few most popular tasks you can naturally handle with this leash:
1.Use this leash as traffic lead.
2.Use this great leash as agitation lead.
3.You can even use it as quick slip collar/lead combination.
This leash does it all. Traditional classic design known for its brilliant functionality.
Keep reading to find more adorable futures of this leash.
Our customer find new ways all the time – please email us and we can consider adding your smart future on the website so other dog handlers can enjoy it as well.
We machine stitch 2 ply nylon for extra strength. No rivets or glue.
Machine stitching takes care of avoiding unnecessary stress points where your leash will break in few month of intensive usage.
Very durable nylon material prolong life of this leash to years of usage.
Use this lead for years – solid brass (not heavy weight bronze) or stainless steel snap hooks will give you feeling of safety.
Very important – rain, snow, high humidity – all those natural conditions for this leash – no problem.
Do not let weather become your obstacle in consecutive training process.
General “Woof” leash Tip: All our Leashes handmade and quality tested
How to Use This leash in 7 ft (210 cm) length (5 ft (150 cm) is a little different in usage)
- Over the shoulder Leash: Bring handle end over your shoulder opposite to the side you wish to walk your dog, across your back and up under your armpit. Attach that leash clip to the floating “o” ring to make a loop across your upper body. Attach your dog to other end and go!
- 3.5( 105 cm) ft Leash: Attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the “o” ring which is sewed into the other end.
- Tether: Wrap the leash around an object. Attach the clip on the handle end to the floating “o” ring. Never leave your dog unsupervised while tethered.
- 20″ Traffic Leash: Make a 3.25′ Leash and then grab the floating “o” ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends. Now bring the “o” ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the leash in half. Clip the floating “o” ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed “o” ring.
- Waist Leash: Wrap leash around your waist and clip the snap hook to the floating ring. Clipping the snap directly to the floating ring will help it stay put instead of falling down like a loose pair of pants. Attach your dog and go!
- Walk 2 dogs: Simply attach one dog to each leash snap and hold the leash in the middle.
- 7ft (210 cm) Leash: As it is – you can also attach one of the snaps to nearest ring to create traditional handle (same for the 5ft long leash)